It was time for me to make my blog private.....I'm not sure if I'll like it, but thanks to Lacie I have managed to alleviate most of my dislikes of the whole "private blog" thing. This address will remain the same so that you don't need to change your link to my blog. And I will update my posts on this blog so that those of you who have blog lists can still be updated when I post a new one.
Just leave me your email addres in the comments (I will have them private so that they cannot be seen by others), and I will send you an invite :) I am open to most readers, jus ttell me how you found the blog.... I don't like the thought of losing my readers!
Also, please give me your blog address too. They got lost in the transfer!
CLICK HERE to view my blog!